Police appeal after A377 collision
Officers are particularly keen to trace a Peugeot 306 being driven towards Barnstaple yesterday evening.
POLICE are appealing for witnesses following a road traffic incident on the A377 at Barnstaple Cross between Crediton and Copplestone on Tuesday evening.
A silver Volvo C70 and a red Nissan Almera were involved in the incident which happened at just before 5 pm.
The 78-year-old driver of the Almera was taken to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital with serious injuries.
She remains in hospital in a serious condition.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the collision, or the events leading up to it, to come forward.
They are particularly keen to speak to the driver of a Peugeot 306 which was being driven towards Barnstaple.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 5 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 6 Contactless donation station for Chemohero at Affinity Devon
- 7 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 8 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 9 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 10 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
Drivers who were travelling in the opposite direction may also have valuable information.
Witnesses are asked to contact Devon and Cornwall Police on non emergency number 101 quoting log number 494 271112.