Police appeal after £20,000 worth of items stolen from Shebbear College
- Credit: Archant
Computer equipment, laptops, notebooks, televisions and photographic items were among items taken.
POLICE are appealing for information after £22,000 worth of goods were stolen from Shebbear College.
The incident took place between 6.30pm Monday and 7am Tuesday, with computer equipment, laptops, notebooks, televisions and photographic items among items taken.
Several buildings in and around the college were targeted and a police spokesman said there was extensive damage caused in order to gain entry to the complex.
It is estimated the value of the good was around £22,000.
Police are appealing for anyone with information to contact them on 101 or Crimestoppers in confidence on 0800 555 111, quoting reference CT/13/70.
- 1 Popular character Joan dies at 92
- 2 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs
- 3 Why Lorna gave up working from an office to build a business around passion for surfing
- 4 These companies are out to tempt you before you're out of nappies
- 5 Young Jack strides out again for charity
- 6 Tennis ace Eric follows in Max's fund-raising footsteps
- 7 Urgent appeal goes out to help keep teenagers off the streets
- 8 Village halls offered cash helping hand in Covid battle
- 9 OPINION: The North Devon Hospice has come so far
- 10 Superb win on the road sets 2022 tone for Bideford