Police appeal after £20,000 worth of items stolen from Shebbear College
- Credit: Archant
Computer equipment, laptops, notebooks, televisions and photographic items were among items taken.
POLICE are appealing for information after £22,000 worth of goods were stolen from Shebbear College.
The incident took place between 6.30pm Monday and 7am Tuesday, with computer equipment, laptops, notebooks, televisions and photographic items among items taken.
Several buildings in and around the college were targeted and a police spokesman said there was extensive damage caused in order to gain entry to the complex.
It is estimated the value of the good was around £22,000.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for anyone with information to contact them on 101 or Crimestoppers in confidence on 0800 555 111, quoting reference CT/13/70.
- 1 UPDATE: Two people airlifted to hospital after A361 Link Road crash
- 2 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 3 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 4 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 5 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 6 Rescue dog finally finds forever home after more than 200 days
- 7 Torrington school switches to remote learning after Covid cases
- 8 Barnstaple firm develops new anti-Covid alloy to replace stainless steel
- 9 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 10 Moore makes mark as North Devon beat Budleigh Salterton