Police appeal after £20,000 worth of items stolen from Shebbear College
- Credit: Archant
Computer equipment, laptops, notebooks, televisions and photographic items were among items taken.
POLICE are appealing for information after £22,000 worth of goods were stolen from Shebbear College.
The incident took place between 6.30pm Monday and 7am Tuesday, with computer equipment, laptops, notebooks, televisions and photographic items among items taken.
Several buildings in and around the college were targeted and a police spokesman said there was extensive damage caused in order to gain entry to the complex.
It is estimated the value of the good was around £22,000.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for anyone with information to contact them on 101 or Crimestoppers in confidence on 0800 555 111, quoting reference CT/13/70.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 7 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 8 World’s Biggest Macmillan Coffee Morning backed by North Devon MP
- 9 Devon Police commissioner commits to tackling gender violence
- 10 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal