Plea for safe return of watch
A woman is pleading for the safe return of her late father’s watch which she lost in Atlantic Village, Bideford.
A WOMAN is devastated after losing the only memory of her father she had, in the form of a gold watch.
The woman, who does not wish to be named, had only a gold, square, wind-up watch and a photograph left of her father, who died when she was a baby.
The watch is of huge sentimental value to her, and she is absolutely devastated after it went missing in Atlantic Village, Bideford, on the afternoon of January 16.
She explained: “It is a gold square watch with a plain black strap with a polished brass buckle, a wind up mechanism and “Aberdeen” on the dial.”
You may also want to watch:
Her father fought in the Home Guard in World War II, and the watch is of extreme importance to her because it is all she has of him.
She is desperate to see the watch returned and a reward will be offered for its safe arrival home.
- 1 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 2 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 3 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 4 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 5 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 6 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 9 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 10 Affinity Devon seeks next Charity of the Year
She added: “I plead with anyone who has found this watch to contact the security unit at Atlantic Village or the police lost property department, or telephone 01237 475 101”