Plea for safe return of watch
A woman is pleading for the safe return of her late father’s watch which she lost in Atlantic Village, Bideford.
A WOMAN is devastated after losing the only memory of her father she had, in the form of a gold watch.
The woman, who does not wish to be named, had only a gold, square, wind-up watch and a photograph left of her father, who died when she was a baby.
The watch is of huge sentimental value to her, and she is absolutely devastated after it went missing in Atlantic Village, Bideford, on the afternoon of January 16.
She explained: “It is a gold square watch with a plain black strap with a polished brass buckle, a wind up mechanism and “Aberdeen” on the dial.”
You may also want to watch:
Her father fought in the Home Guard in World War II, and the watch is of extreme importance to her because it is all she has of him.
She is desperate to see the watch returned and a reward will be offered for its safe arrival home.
- 1 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 2 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 3 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 4 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 7 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 8 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 9 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 10 A361: Crash involving car and lorry blocks Link Road near South Molton
She added: “I plead with anyone who has found this watch to contact the security unit at Atlantic Village or the police lost property department, or telephone 01237 475 101”