Play the fool, courtesy of museum
NORTH Devon Museum is offering the whole family the chance to enjoy a free April Fool s production and workshop by Multi Story Theatre. Clever-Clogs and the Cunning Princess will be performed at St John s Community Centre in Barnstaple on April 1 at 2p
NORTH Devon Museum is offering the whole family the chance to enjoy a free April Fool's production and workshop by Multi Story Theatre.
Clever-Clogs and the Cunning Princess will be performed at St John's Community Centre in Barnstaple on April 1 at 2pm. The production has been arranged by staff at the museum as part of their play programme.
Lead Member for Community Development Councillor Dick Jones said: "The council aims to provide a variety of different activities for the public to enjoy through the play programme at the museum.
"The production and drama workshop is a great way to have some fun and pick up some acting tips from the professionals."
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the 45-minute show are available from schools, the museum and at the door. The drama workshop will start straight after the show and is suitable for children over the age of eight. Places for the workshop need to be booked in advance by phoning the museum on (01271) 346747.
The event is being delivered by Playworks.uk as part of Project Panda, bringing free play activities into North Devon. Funding has been provided by the Big Lottery Fund.
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 8 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 9 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience