Plans for Roundswell development come before committee
- Credit: Archant
92 new houses and employment land proposed at Easterbrook Tractors site
North Devon Councillors will debate plans for nearly 100 new homes at Roundswell in Barnstaple on Wednesday.
Proposals for the Easterbrook Tractors site also feature more than 1,300 sq m of employment land.
Landowners David and Roger Easterbrook and Redrow Homes have put forward the plans that also include a new junction and road modifications around Old Bideford Road.
The scheme would safeguard land to allow a future link from the A39 to the Old Bideford Road.
You may also want to watch:
Officers recommend that subject to an acceptable Section 106 package, the development be supported in principle.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 3 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 4 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 7 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 8 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 9 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 10 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021