Plans for permanent market caf�
Couple want to expand South Molton market caf� business
PLANS to create a new caf� inside South Molton Pannier Market have been lodged with North Devon Council.
The owners of That New Place, in East Street, want to build a permanent timber framed kiosk in the Grade 1 listed market.
Esther and Kemal Tas, who already operate a coffee stall on market days, need listed building consent to get the go-ahead.
They hope that a permanent kiosk will enable them to increase the range of drinks and pre-prepared snacks they already serve. They say new facility would also enable the market hall to be used outside of market days for uses other than just parking
You may also want to watch:
South Molton Town Council has already agreed the proposals in principle.
- 1 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 2 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 3 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge
- 4 Candidates for police and crime commissioner have their say
- 5 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 6 New Barnstaple restaurant offers Fine Dining at Home
- 7 Big opening-day wins for Bideford and Braunton
- 8 Dog Restrictions come into force on Westward Ho! Beach
- 9 Ilfracombe Drive-In Cinema returns this May
- 10 Pensioner gets suspended sentence for 'unspeakable abuse images'