Plans for 42 new homes at Pilton
- Credit: Archant
Devonshire Homes is proposing the new development at Westaway Plain.
Plans for a 42 house development at Westaway Plain in Pilton will go on show to in Barnstaple on Thursday of next week (July 4).
The event at Yeo Dale Hotel in Pilton Street will be open between 2-8pm when members of the Devonshire Homes project development team will be on hand to explain the proposals and answer questions.
“This is one of several sites in the area identified by the local council as being suitable for potential housing development,” said Devonshire Homes land and planning director, Steve Russell.
“It lies to the north of Westaway Plain and to the east of Shearford Lane and is partially screened from the road.
You may also want to watch:
“We are proposing a mix of two, three and four bedroom houses in a sensitively designed scheme that includes a barn courtyard feature, new pedestrian links and the inclusion of a Devon bank.
“We look forward to discussing our proposals with the public and I encourage everybody to use this opportunity to give us your comments and feedback.”
- 1 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 2 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 3 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 4 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 5 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 6 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 9 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 10 Affinity Devon seeks next Charity of the Year
Devonshire Homes is currently developing a site at Rumsam Meadows, Barnstaple and has recently completed a scheme at Northam.