Pictures: Route 39 plans to be revealed
- Credit: Archant
New site pictures added: Public consultation on plans for the schools proposed permanent home at Bucks Cross will take place on October 11 at Clovelly Parish Hall.
ROUTE 39 Academy is next week unveiling the plans for its proposed permanent home at Bucks Cross.
The school is hosting a Planning Consultation Event at the Parish Hall in Higher Clovelly on Friday, October 11 from 9.30-11.30am and again between 2.30-8pm.
The public are invited to drop in, view plans and have their say on proposals to build permanent premises for the free school on land at Steart Farm Touring Park.
Project architects, Aedas, will also be on hand and holding meetings during the day with Route 39 students to get their feedback on the designs.
You may also want to watch:
The school has already begun its first ever term after moving into temporary premises at the refurbished former Clovelly Primary School building.
“We are delighted to be in a position to get the formal planning process underway and to have something tangible to show the community,” said governor Anna Ward.
- 1 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 2 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 3 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 4 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 5 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 6 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 7 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 8 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 9 Brian Greenslade's name scraped off plaque after sex assault trial
- 10 North Devon benefit fiddler must cash in pension to repay the money
“The issues and ideas raised at the event will contribute to refining the designs. We want the school to be an asset to the area.”
More information can be found on the academy’s website at www.route39.org.uk