PICTURES: More than 1,000 women take part in Nightwalk
- Credit: Archant
The band of women walked down the Tarka Trail on Saturday night to raise money for North Devon Hospice.
More than 1,000 women donned their best fancy dress and took part in Nightwalk on Saturday.
The 1,300 ladies set off along the Tarka Trail on Saturday evening, walking through the dark in aid of North Devon Hospice.
There was entertainment, refreshments and of course the all-important Prosecco bar.
This was the 10th anniversary of Nightwalk, and ever since its inception in 2007, it has been North Devon’s largest fundraising event.
You may also want to watch:
Thousands of women have walked in solidarity with the hospice, raising hundreds of thousands of pounds in sponsorship to help us provide our vital care and support.
Scroll down to see more photos from the Nightwalk event this weekend.
- 1 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 2 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 3 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 4 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 5 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 6 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 7 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 8 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 9 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 10 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'