Two people were treated for smoke inhalation after a Fremington garage was completed destroyed by fire yesterday (Sunday). Three fire engines were called out to a house in Brake Wood Close in Fremington at 12.23pm. On arrival crews from Barnstaple and Bideford found smoke and flames issuing from the garage. They used two breathing apparatus wearers and a hose reel jet and safety jet to fight the blaze. Paramedics also attended to treat the occupier of the house and a neighbout for smoke inhalation. The garage was 100 per cent destroyed by the fire and the house suffered five per cent damage. The cause of the fire was accidental.