Pictures: Children in Need is a go in North Devon
- Credit: Archant
Are you doing your bit for the annual appeal?
PEOPLE across the region are going Pudsey potty with fund raising fun for Children in Need today (Friday).
Across North Devon people of all ages have donned fancy dress, baked cakes and hosted events to help raise money for the annual BBC appeal.
At North Devon Orthodontics Centre in Barnstaple, staff have donned animal onesies and are selling cakes and raffling off a giant Pudsey bear.
In Barnstaple High Street, Boots staff joined in the fun wearing onesies, pyjamas, and dressing as Puss in ‘Boots’.
You may also want to watch:
A colourful Monsters Inc character is wandering the High Street collecting for the charity.
If cakes are what you’re after, Webbers Estate Agents in Barnstaple, Bideford and Braunton are selling cakes to fundraise.
And in Bideford, one woman has knitted a Pudsey dress out of bin liners and will be wearing it at Atlantis Adventure Park all weekend.
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 4 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 5 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 6 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 7 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 8 Appledore RNLI's Matt Rowe passes out as lifeboat mechanic
- 9 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
School, businesses, council offices and many more location will be taking part – we’ll be adding more pictures throughout the day so do keep checking back.
To see what North Devon is up to for Children in Need, click the galleries on the right of the page.
* Send your pictures to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add them to our online gallery.