PHOTOS: Snow falls in parts of North Devon
- Credit: Archant
Reports coming in of snow across higher ground as temperatures drop today (Thurs).
PARTS of North Devon is experiencing snow this morning (Thurs) as the gale force winds from yesterday begin to die down.
Snow has been reported in Brayford, High Bickington and the area around Berry Down.
Gritters were also out this morning on the A39 and A399 after snow fall on Exmoor.
Hazardous driving conditions have been reported on the A361 in South Molton around the Station Road junction due to snow.
There is also reports of snow and ice on the road at the A388 between Holsworthy and Landcross, and also on the A39 in Lynmouth.
You may also want to watch:
The region is currently enjoying a respite from the heavy rain and 50mph gusts, but further weather warnings have been issued for tomorrow.
Yellow warnings for rain and wind remain in place from 6am on Friday until 12pm on Saturday.
- 1 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 7 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 8 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 9 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 10 Man left with 'life changing' injuries after assault in Barnstaple
If you spot any snow send your photos to email@example.com.