Photos and Video: Barnstaple Square closed due to flooding
- Credit: Archant
Marine Parade in Instow also closed at storm surge hits North Devon at high tide.
Updated 10am: The Square is now open.
BARNSTAPLE Square has been closed due to flooding at high tide this morning (Fri).
Motorists are being advised to seek an alternative route and diversions are in place.
Marine Parade in Instow has also been closed due to the storm surge, as North Devon prepares for heavy winds battering the region.
You may also want to watch:
Have you spotted any flooding? Email your photos to email@example.com.
Check back for more as we have it.
- 1 South Molton pub attacker must pay compensation after kicking customer in head
- 2 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
- 3 Crash and assault in Ilfracombe - Police appeal
- 4 Northam Murder: Carer denies killing widow Carol Hart
- 5 New ‘inside-out’ art gallery coming to Ilfracombe
- 6 New Trek Fest gives walkers a reward for their hike
- 7 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 8 Changes to reporting planning breaches in North Devon
- 9 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 10 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford