Photos and Video: Barnstaple Square closed due to flooding
- Credit: Archant
Marine Parade in Instow also closed at storm surge hits North Devon at high tide.
Updated 10am: The Square is now open.
BARNSTAPLE Square has been closed due to flooding at high tide this morning (Fri).
Motorists are being advised to seek an alternative route and diversions are in place.
Marine Parade in Instow has also been closed due to the storm surge, as North Devon prepares for heavy winds battering the region.
You may also want to watch:
Have you spotted any flooding? Email your photos to email@example.com.
Check back for more as we have it.
- 1 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 7 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 8 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 9 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 10 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed