Photographic winner’s Autumn glory
CAROLINE Cudmore from Bideford has scooped third prize in a national photographic competition.
The image, taken at Rosemoor Gardens in Torrington, was entered into the Royal Horticultural Society’s National Photographic Competition and Caroline was delighted to win one of the top prizes.
Thousands of entries were reviewed by a panel of judges in London last month, with entries coming in from around the globe
Caroline is a member of the RHS and can frequently be found at Rosemoor capturing the garden throughout the seasons.
Her image was taken at the end of last October when the autumn colours were at their peak.
You may also want to watch:
Caroline said: “It was a perfect autumn day and I had been taking a number of pictures throughout the garden. I just happened to look behind me on one of the woodland walks and saw how the colours and light were just perfect.”
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 6 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 7 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer