Photographic winner’s Autumn glory
CAROLINE Cudmore from Bideford has scooped third prize in a national photographic competition.
The image, taken at Rosemoor Gardens in Torrington, was entered into the Royal Horticultural Society’s National Photographic Competition and Caroline was delighted to win one of the top prizes.
Thousands of entries were reviewed by a panel of judges in London last month, with entries coming in from around the globe
Caroline is a member of the RHS and can frequently be found at Rosemoor capturing the garden throughout the seasons.
Her image was taken at the end of last October when the autumn colours were at their peak.
You may also want to watch:
Caroline said: “It was a perfect autumn day and I had been taking a number of pictures throughout the garden. I just happened to look behind me on one of the woodland walks and saw how the colours and light were just perfect.”
- 1 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 2 North Devon charity organises Routes of Remembrance
- 3 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 4 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 5 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 6 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 7 Devon health boss 'concerned' at low Covid booster uptake
- 8 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 9 North Devon Healthcare trust scores high in patient survey
- 10 Link centre consultation 'absolute nonsense' say campaigners