Photographic winner’s Autumn glory
CAROLINE Cudmore from Bideford has scooped third prize in a national photographic competition.
The image, taken at Rosemoor Gardens in Torrington, was entered into the Royal Horticultural Society’s National Photographic Competition and Caroline was delighted to win one of the top prizes.
Thousands of entries were reviewed by a panel of judges in London last month, with entries coming in from around the globe
Caroline is a member of the RHS and can frequently be found at Rosemoor capturing the garden throughout the seasons.
Her image was taken at the end of last October when the autumn colours were at their peak.
You may also want to watch:
Caroline said: “It was a perfect autumn day and I had been taking a number of pictures throughout the garden. I just happened to look behind me on one of the woodland walks and saw how the colours and light were just perfect.”
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 4 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 5 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 6 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 7 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 8 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 9 New Pebbleridge Kitchen arrives on Northam Burrows
- 10 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land