Photographic winner’s Autumn glory
CAROLINE Cudmore from Bideford has scooped third prize in a national photographic competition.
The image, taken at Rosemoor Gardens in Torrington, was entered into the Royal Horticultural Society’s National Photographic Competition and Caroline was delighted to win one of the top prizes.
Thousands of entries were reviewed by a panel of judges in London last month, with entries coming in from around the globe
Caroline is a member of the RHS and can frequently be found at Rosemoor capturing the garden throughout the seasons.
Her image was taken at the end of last October when the autumn colours were at their peak.
You may also want to watch:
Caroline said: “It was a perfect autumn day and I had been taking a number of pictures throughout the garden. I just happened to look behind me on one of the woodland walks and saw how the colours and light were just perfect.”
- 1 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 2 I'm Still Standing: Ambulance worker's battle against the darkness
- 3 Barnstaple's The ilab launches iPad appeal to help lockdown home schoolers
- 4 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 5 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
- 6 'Bonkers' idea led to the creation of Children's Hospice South West
- 7 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 8 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 9 Roger McGough unveiled as Plough Poetry Prize judge
- 10 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner