Men steal nine valuable Apple and Samsung phones from Barnstaple store
- Credit: Google
Police are searching for three men who stole nine high value mobile phones from a Barnstaple shop.
The men ran into Currys PC World in Barnstaple Retail Park at around 5.35pm on Friday, October 25, and stole a number of Apple iPhones and Samsung phones.
They then fled across the car park in the direction of B&Q.
Police are now appealing for anyone who witnessed the theft or saw the three men running from the store to come forward.
All three were white males, and two are described as between 25 and 30 years old.
You may also want to watch:
One was wearing a black puffer jacket, a black baseball cap and black trousers or jogging bottoms.
The other was wearing a dark beanie, dark grey puffer jacket, black jeans and white trainers.
- 1 Heavy traffic in Barnstaple after crash involving car and pedestrian
- 2 UPDATE: Two people airlifted to hospital after A361 Link Road crash
- 3 Torrington school switches to remote learning after Covid cases
- 4 Rescue dog finally finds forever home after more than 200 days
- 5 Farmer who caused lamb ‘unnecessary suffering’ given two year ban
- 6 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 7 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 8 A39 Atlantic Highway near new school 'safe' after no collisions in two years
- 9 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 10 Covid case rise in Devon's young people prompts warning
The third man had a brown beard and was wearing white shorts and trainers, as well as a black jacket with white stripes down both sleeves.
Anyone with any information to assist with the investigation is asked to contact police by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 101, quoting the crime reference CR/096504/19.
Information can also be passed on anonymously to Crimestoppers by calling 0800555111 or visiting the website.