Pets As Therapy celebrates 30 years
- Credit: Getty Images/Polka Dot RF
The charity will be in Greenlanes in Barnstaple on Sunday.
A CHARITY which offers a free visiting service with dogs and cats is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year.
Pets As Therapy visits homes, hospitals and day centres as well as more than 200 visiting schools over the UK including in Bideford and Woolacombe.
Therapy sessions are also provided through referrals from clinical psychologists working with dog phobic children and stroke rehabilitation.
The charity will be in Greenlanes on Sunday from 10.30am until 4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact K Moore on 01805 624739.
- 1 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 2 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 3 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 4 Torridge launches Waste and Recycling Roadshows
- 5 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021
- 6 PICTURES: Bideford 10k is back for 2021
- 7 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 8 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 9 Arts Council England announces support for North Devon
- 10 Dolton remembers resident Rolling Stone Charlie Watts