Pensioners found dead in Bideford
Officers are looking into the cause of death after two pensioners were found dead at their home in Bideford.
POLICE are investigating the death of two pensioners whose bodies were found yesterday (Tues) at their home in New Road, Bideford.
A 76-year-old male and 71-year-old female were pronounced dead by paramedics who were alerted by a family member.
The police were called by the ambulance service and arrived just after 4pm.
A police spokesman confirmed the deaths were not suspicious and that officers were preparing a file for the coroner.
You may also want to watch:
The police were unable to confirm how long the bodies had been there before discovery.
- 1 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 2 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 3 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 4 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 5 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 6 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 7 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 8 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 9 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 10 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington