Pensioners found dead in Bideford
Officers are looking into the cause of death after two pensioners were found dead at their home in Bideford.
POLICE are investigating the death of two pensioners whose bodies were found yesterday (Tues) at their home in New Road, Bideford.
A 76-year-old male and 71-year-old female were pronounced dead by paramedics who were alerted by a family member.
The police were called by the ambulance service and arrived just after 4pm.
A police spokesman confirmed the deaths were not suspicious and that officers were preparing a file for the coroner.
You may also want to watch:
The police were unable to confirm how long the bodies had been there before discovery.
- 1 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 2 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 3 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 4 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 5 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 6 Fangtastic half-term Halloween fun at Yeo Valley Woodland
- 7 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 8 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch
- 9 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 10 Charity staff praised for support helping customers get online