Pensioners found dead in Bideford
Officers are looking into the cause of death after two pensioners were found dead at their home in Bideford.
POLICE are investigating the death of two pensioners whose bodies were found yesterday (Tues) at their home in New Road, Bideford.
A 76-year-old male and 71-year-old female were pronounced dead by paramedics who were alerted by a family member.
The police were called by the ambulance service and arrived just after 4pm.
A police spokesman confirmed the deaths were not suspicious and that officers were preparing a file for the coroner.
You may also want to watch:
The police were unable to confirm how long the bodies had been there before discovery.
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 3 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 4 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 5 Why it‘s important to shop local in North Devon post-lockdown
- 6 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal
- 7 MP nominates North Devon champions for Levelling Up Awards
- 8 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 9 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 10 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council