Pensioner faces historic rape charges
- Credit: Archant
Man, 82, charged with 16 counts of indecency towards young girls
A pensioner has appeared at North Devon Magistrates’ Court faced with 16 charges of indecency towards young girls today (Friday).
Kenneth Tucker, 82, of Rackenford near South Molton, is charged with one count of rape on a girl under the age of 16, 12 counts of indecent assault on girls under 14 and three counts of gross indecency towards girls under 14.
The incidents are alleged to have occurred between 1990 and 1992 with five different girls.
Mr Tucker, represented by Mr Dart, will face trial at Exeter Crown Court at 10am on November 8.
You may also want to watch:
He remains on unconditional bail.
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 3 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 4 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 5 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 6 North Devon grandad takes on 700 mile cycling challenge
- 7 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 8 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 9 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 10 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon