Pedestrian in critical condition
Accident in Ilfracombe High Street
A 43-year-old Ilfracombe man is in a critical but stable condition in hospital after colliding with a motorcycle while walking in the town’s High Street on Saturday.
The accident happened at the junction of Springfield Road at around 3.30pm involving the man and a silver coloured Honda 125cc motorcycle.
The pedestrian received serious head injuries and was airlifted to Derriford Hospital in Plymouth.
The motorcyclist, a 61-year-old man from the Combe Martin area, received minor bruising.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to hear from anyone to saw this incident. They are asked to contact the police on 08452 777444 quoting police log 638 300411.
- 1 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 2 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 3 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 4 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 5 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 6 Dog Restrictions come into force on Westward Ho! Beach
- 7 North Devon seconds look to bounce back from heavy defeat
- 8 Bideford paramedic compensated after winning victimisation claim
- 9 Shocked Barnstaple burglary victim watched raid on phone
- 10 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge