Pedestrian in critical condition
Accident in Ilfracombe High Street
A 43-year-old Ilfracombe man is in a critical but stable condition in hospital after colliding with a motorcycle while walking in the town’s High Street on Saturday.
The accident happened at the junction of Springfield Road at around 3.30pm involving the man and a silver coloured Honda 125cc motorcycle.
The pedestrian received serious head injuries and was airlifted to Derriford Hospital in Plymouth.
The motorcyclist, a 61-year-old man from the Combe Martin area, received minor bruising.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to hear from anyone to saw this incident. They are asked to contact the police on 08452 777444 quoting police log 638 300411.
- 1 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 2 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 3 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 4 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 7 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 8 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19