Pedestrian in critical condition
Accident in Ilfracombe High Street
A 43-year-old Ilfracombe man is in a critical but stable condition in hospital after colliding with a motorcycle while walking in the town’s High Street on Saturday.
The accident happened at the junction of Springfield Road at around 3.30pm involving the man and a silver coloured Honda 125cc motorcycle.
The pedestrian received serious head injuries and was airlifted to Derriford Hospital in Plymouth.
The motorcyclist, a 61-year-old man from the Combe Martin area, received minor bruising.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to hear from anyone to saw this incident. They are asked to contact the police on 08452 777444 quoting police log 638 300411.
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 3 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 4 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 5 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 6 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 7 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 8 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 9 Selaine Saxby's Henry to compete for Westminster Dog of the Year
- 10 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level