Party in the New Year Ibiza-style
AN Ibiza-style party will be seeing in the New Year in style at The Golden Lion in Barnstaple.
Kitchen Klub has already enjoyed two successful nights during its debut year, and will be throwing ‘the biggest party of the year.’
The line-up will include resident DJ Ben Casey, 33, who said: “We’ve really pulled out all the stops on this one to make sure it’s the biggest party of 2012.
“I’m really excited to be joined by another highly acclaimed house DJ, James Richards.
“He is a huge star on the music scene and has spent this summer in Marbella DJ’ing at many of the famous hotspots.
You may also want to watch:
“Back on his home turf, James regularly plays at many of the top London clubs including Pacha.”
Clubbers will also enjoy sets from Lee Kay, Rich Ironman and James Richards.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 7 'Monster' jailed after abuse victim tells judge of his torment
- 8 Man left with 'life changing' injuries after assault in Barnstaple
- 9 Great Big Green Week backed by North Devon Council
- 10 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
Ben added: “This is only the beginning for us as we are 100 per cent determined to put house music and North Devon on the map.
“In the New Year I’ll be getting in the studio with Richie Green (aka Rich Ironman) to produce our own unique style. “I’m hugely inspired by world-famous DJ Luciano and the sound of Candenza; it’s exactly the direction I want to take Kitchen Klub in so watch this space.”
Doors open 10pm at The Golden Lion, Barnstaple with �6 entry.
For more info and tickets visit www.facebook.com/kitchenklubhouse