Party in the New Year Ibiza-style
AN Ibiza-style party will be seeing in the New Year in style at The Golden Lion in Barnstaple.
Kitchen Klub has already enjoyed two successful nights during its debut year, and will be throwing ‘the biggest party of the year.’
The line-up will include resident DJ Ben Casey, 33, who said: “We’ve really pulled out all the stops on this one to make sure it’s the biggest party of 2012.
“I’m really excited to be joined by another highly acclaimed house DJ, James Richards.
“He is a huge star on the music scene and has spent this summer in Marbella DJ’ing at many of the famous hotspots.
You may also want to watch:
“Back on his home turf, James regularly plays at many of the top London clubs including Pacha.”
Clubbers will also enjoy sets from Lee Kay, Rich Ironman and James Richards.
- 1 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 2 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 3 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 4 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 5 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
- 6 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 7 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 8 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 9 North Devon benefit fiddler must cash in pension to repay the money
- 10 Plans to demolish and redevelop Barnstaple Civic Centre finally submitted
Ben added: “This is only the beginning for us as we are 100 per cent determined to put house music and North Devon on the map.
“In the New Year I’ll be getting in the studio with Richie Green (aka Rich Ironman) to produce our own unique style. “I’m hugely inspired by world-famous DJ Luciano and the sound of Candenza; it’s exactly the direction I want to take Kitchen Klub in so watch this space.”
Doors open 10pm at The Golden Lion, Barnstaple with �6 entry.
For more info and tickets visit www.facebook.com/kitchenklubhouse