Out of options
SIR – I can t receive ANY Freeview channel between the hours of 2 and 7pm weekdays and all weekend. I contacted Freeview whose reply was: Thank you for contacting Freeview. ITV3 and ITV4 are no longer available from relay transmitters. Some 460,000 hous
SIR - I can't receive ANY Freeview channel between the hours of 2 and 7pm weekdays and all weekend.
I contacted Freeview whose reply was: "Thank you for contacting Freeview. ITV3 and ITV4 are no longer available from relay transmitters. Some 460,000 households are affected by this. If you are receiving Freeview from a relay transmitter, then I'm afraid these channels will no longer be available."
I replied and asked them to read my email as my concern was not solely with ITV3 and 4 but with ALL channels weekly at set times. I?received a reply identical to the first one.
Seems like my only option now is to purchase a Sky package.
You may also want to watch:
Bideford (via email)
- 1 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 2 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 3 Weather warning of snow and ice for Devon this weekend
- 4 Exmoor Ramble legacy for legendary fundraiser as he battles terminal cancer
- 5 Farmer gets suspended sentence for tractor crash
- 6 Barnstaple man’s 5k-a-day challenge for children’s hospice
- 7 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 8 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 9 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 10 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon