Out of options
SIR – I can t receive ANY Freeview channel between the hours of 2 and 7pm weekdays and all weekend. I contacted Freeview whose reply was: Thank you for contacting Freeview. ITV3 and ITV4 are no longer available from relay transmitters. Some 460,000 hous
SIR - I can't receive ANY Freeview channel between the hours of 2 and 7pm weekdays and all weekend.
I contacted Freeview whose reply was: "Thank you for contacting Freeview. ITV3 and ITV4 are no longer available from relay transmitters. Some 460,000 households are affected by this. If you are receiving Freeview from a relay transmitter, then I'm afraid these channels will no longer be available."
I replied and asked them to read my email as my concern was not solely with ITV3 and 4 but with ALL channels weekly at set times. I?received a reply identical to the first one.
Seems like my only option now is to purchase a Sky package.
You may also want to watch:
Bideford (via email)
- 1 Schizophrenic mugger sent to mental unit after Barnstaple robbery
- 2 Yelland power station development set for approval despite 700 objections
- 3 Crooked party leader with ties to Bideford was a serial conman
- 4 The boy in the tent Max Woosey receives prestigious award
- 5 Old Tannery in South Molton to be turned into new homes
- 6 Search for missing Ilfracombe woman Hannah Peacock continues
- 7 Mercy for man who took part in Bideford Quay affray
- 8 'Once-in-a-generation' Bideford development given 'full support'
- 9 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 10 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company