Out of options
SIR – I can t receive ANY Freeview channel between the hours of 2 and 7pm weekdays and all weekend. I contacted Freeview whose reply was: Thank you for contacting Freeview. ITV3 and ITV4 are no longer available from relay transmitters. Some 460,000 hous
SIR - I can't receive ANY Freeview channel between the hours of 2 and 7pm weekdays and all weekend.
I contacted Freeview whose reply was: "Thank you for contacting Freeview. ITV3 and ITV4 are no longer available from relay transmitters. Some 460,000 households are affected by this. If you are receiving Freeview from a relay transmitter, then I'm afraid these channels will no longer be available."
I replied and asked them to read my email as my concern was not solely with ITV3 and 4 but with ALL channels weekly at set times. I?received a reply identical to the first one.
Seems like my only option now is to purchase a Sky package.
You may also want to watch:
Bideford (via email)
- 1 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 2 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 3 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 4 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 5 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 6 Fangtastic half-term Halloween fun at Yeo Valley Woodland
- 7 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 8 North Devon architectural practice appoints new director
- 9 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch
- 10 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021