Out of options
SIR – I can t receive ANY Freeview channel between the hours of 2 and 7pm weekdays and all weekend. I contacted Freeview whose reply was: Thank you for contacting Freeview. ITV3 and ITV4 are no longer available from relay transmitters. Some 460,000 hous
SIR - I can't receive ANY Freeview channel between the hours of 2 and 7pm weekdays and all weekend.
I contacted Freeview whose reply was: "Thank you for contacting Freeview. ITV3 and ITV4 are no longer available from relay transmitters. Some 460,000 households are affected by this. If you are receiving Freeview from a relay transmitter, then I'm afraid these channels will no longer be available."
I replied and asked them to read my email as my concern was not solely with ITV3 and 4 but with ALL channels weekly at set times. I?received a reply identical to the first one.
Seems like my only option now is to purchase a Sky package.
You may also want to watch:
Bideford (via email)
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 6 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 7 GPs in Devon seeing more patients face-to-face than UK average
- 8 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Plan to replace old North Devon Leisure Centre with housing submitted