Open day and exhibition at Petroc School of Art in Barnstaple
ANYONE interested in the art world or local college art courses is invited along to the Petroc School of Art open day this Saturday (July 3) in Barnstaple. The event will be at the School of Art campus on Pottington Industrial Estate from 10am-4pm, with t
ANYONE interested in the art world or local college art courses is invited along to the Petroc School of Art open day this Saturday (July 3) in Barnstaple.
The event will be at the School of Art campus on Pottington Industrial Estate from 10am-4pm, with the opportunity to speak to staff and students about their work or find out more about the courses on offer.
There will also be a chance to see the Foundation Degree students' end of year exhibition entitled Rock, Paper, Scissors, which has been chosen to represent the three different art degree courses of Fine Art, Ceramics and Illustration.
A full time Foundation Degree runs for two years or four years part time and is the equivalent of the first two years of a full degree.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition is part of the North Devon Festival and features an array of high quality and inspirational pieces, continuing the school's well earned reputation as a launch pad for the arts and artists in the South West.
In addition, forty Foundation Diploma students are exhibiting work alongside the main exhibition.
- 1 Devon health boss 'concerned' at low Covid booster uptake
- 2 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 3 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 4 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 5 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 6 Link centre consultation 'absolute nonsense' say campaigners
- 7 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 8 People and businesses asked to join Barnstaple clean up
- 9 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 10 Good news for Combe Martin’s water quality
Find out more about the open day or the courses on offer by calling Petroc on (01271) 852341, or 07870 58358. Alternatively email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.petroc.ac.uk/higher_education for more details.