Online events listing for Ilfracombe
A new online calendar of Ilfracombe events has just gone live.
The latest venture from the Ilfracombe Marketing Group can be found by going to www.theilfracombecentre.co.uk and clicking “What’s On in Ilfracombe.”
Barbara Clarke who has been co-ordinating the on line diary:
“We didn’t want to make it exclusive to events as there also a lot of meetings and classes that people are interested in finding out about so we’ve included these as well,” she said.
“People can choose which category they’d like to view, and click on the event for more information such as a program.”
You may also want to watch:
An earlier criticisms had been that events were not promoted as a whole and that if a person wanted to find out what was going on at the weekend, or when to schedule a future event, there was no single source of information for the town.
The Ilfracombe summer programme is already looking busy and this will allow people to schedule further in advance including holidaymakers who often like to know what local events are on during their stay.
- 1 Aldi plans for three new stores in North Devon
- 2 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 3 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 4 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 5 Barnstaple Enterprise Hub 'Node' launches to support local businesses
- 6 Cook book to help in Afghanistan produced in South Molton
- 7 Holsworthy solicitor praised by guide to UK’s top lawyers
- 8 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 9 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 10 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
Town Councillor Paul Crabb, who set up the diary on the Ilfracombe Centre website, said: “As a member of the Events Task Group, we see the need to not only look at new events for the town, but also to ensure current events are co-ordinated and well advertised. This is just one of the tools we will be using to do that.”
To list an event email email@example.com.