Oceanfest’s anniversary tea party for Children’s Hospice South West
- Credit: Archant
Festival marks its 18th year by helping CHSW celebrate its 25th
GoldCoast Oceanfest has picked Children’s Hospice South West as its chosen charity this year – and is holding a tea party to celebrate.
To mark the hospice’s 25th anniversary and as the Croyde festival ‘comes of age’ at 18 this year, it will be hosting a Silver Tea Party when it opens on Friday, June 17.
It runs from 11am-2pm, with proceeds to the hospice and the chance to have an early sneak peek at what is on offer at Oceanfest this year.
The party will be held in Tea and Jam Tent, a new feature for this year’s festival that offers revellers a chance to chill out with hot beverages and enjoy entertainment from a second performance stage.
You may also want to watch:
The festival runs from June 17-19 and a strong music line-up this year includes Sunset Sons, DJ Fresh and KT Tunstall.
Event director Warren Latham said 25 years was a great achievement for the hospice and so this year there was only one choice for their chosen charity.
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 3 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 4 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal
- 5 Holidaycottages.co.uk celebrates launch of new office in Braunton
- 6 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 7 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 8 Little Leo’s big challenge for Children’s Hospice South West
- 9 Why it‘s important to shop local in North Devon post-lockdown
- 10 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
“We have huge respect for this organisation and how hard they work to make the most of short lives,” he said.
Entry to the Silver Tea Party is £5 and tickets can be booked via the http://goldcoastoceanfest.co.uk/boxoffice