North Devon snow live: School, travel and weather updates
- Credit: Archant
The latest North Devon school closures, travel updates, bus service delays and more in our North Devon snow live feed.
North Devon has woken up preparing for a third round of snow this morning (Thursday).
The region has been under a yellow alert for snow, but today warnings increase to an amber warning of snow and ice as of 2pm.
Heavy snowfall is expected and cold winds could see icy patches forming, particularly on untreated roads.
Snow warnings remain in place until Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Yesterday there were several school closures and delays to bus services. Check the live feed above for the latest updates, as they happen.
- 1 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 2 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 3 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 4 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 5 Ram raid burglar jailed after rampaging crime spree
- 6 Suspect remains in custody as Northam murder enquiry continues
- 7 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
- 8 Sextortion warning for North Devon Facebook users
- 9 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 10 Murder enquiry launched at Northam after death of elderly woman