North Devon's National Trust properties all free this weekend
NATIONAL Trust properties in North Devon will be offering visitors a bonus this Saturday and Sunday (March 20 and 21) by throwing open their doors for free. The stunning Regency house and grounds of Arlington Court near Barnstaple will be free to visit, while the car park
NATIONAL Trust properties in North Devon will be offering visitors a bonus this Saturday and Sunday by throwing open their doors for free.
The stunning Regency house and grounds of Arlington Court near Barnstaple will be free to visit, while the car park at Baggy Point in Croyde will also be offering free parking to all visitors.
Watersmeet House and Tea Garden is already free to visit, but will in addition will be offering free tea or coffee to everyone who goes along at the weekend.
The Bonus Time initiative has been launched by the Trust for all its properties nationwide and is being provided as a "spring gift to the nation."
People wanting to make the most of the Bonus Time weekend need to download a voucher from the Trust's website at www.nationaltrust.org.uk/bonus.
- 1 Remembering much-loved and once-heaving Ilfracombe train station
- 2 Go ahead for 211 homes but Bideford plans fall short on affordable homes
- 3 North Devon holiday home tax dodgers face crackdown
- 4 South Molton's top 10 rating for pannier market
- 5 Stylish Victorian property offers many period features
- 6 Help turn tide with Appledore community film
- 7 Queen's Theatre panto audiences raise £3,200 for local charities
- 8 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs
- 9 Popular character Joan dies at 92
- 10 Verdant Leisure buys two North Devon holiday parks