North Devon's National Trust properties all free this weekend
NATIONAL Trust properties in North Devon will be offering visitors a bonus this Saturday and Sunday (March 20 and 21) by throwing open their doors for free. The stunning Regency house and grounds of Arlington Court near Barnstaple will be free to visit, while the car park
NATIONAL Trust properties in North Devon will be offering visitors a bonus this Saturday and Sunday by throwing open their doors for free.
The stunning Regency house and grounds of Arlington Court near Barnstaple will be free to visit, while the car park at Baggy Point in Croyde will also be offering free parking to all visitors.
Watersmeet House and Tea Garden is already free to visit, but will in addition will be offering free tea or coffee to everyone who goes along at the weekend.
The Bonus Time initiative has been launched by the Trust for all its properties nationwide and is being provided as a "spring gift to the nation."
You may also want to watch:
People wanting to make the most of the Bonus Time weekend need to download a voucher from the Trust's website at www.nationaltrust.org.uk/bonus.
- 1 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 2 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 3 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 4 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 5 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 6 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 7 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 8 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 9 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 10 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened