North Devon's National Trust properties all free this weekend
NATIONAL Trust properties in North Devon will be offering visitors a bonus this Saturday and Sunday (March 20 and 21) by throwing open their doors for free. The stunning Regency house and grounds of Arlington Court near Barnstaple will be free to visit, while the car park
NATIONAL Trust properties in North Devon will be offering visitors a bonus this Saturday and Sunday by throwing open their doors for free.
The stunning Regency house and grounds of Arlington Court near Barnstaple will be free to visit, while the car park at Baggy Point in Croyde will also be offering free parking to all visitors.
Watersmeet House and Tea Garden is already free to visit, but will in addition will be offering free tea or coffee to everyone who goes along at the weekend.
The Bonus Time initiative has been launched by the Trust for all its properties nationwide and is being provided as a "spring gift to the nation."
You may also want to watch:
People wanting to make the most of the Bonus Time weekend need to download a voucher from the Trust's website at www.nationaltrust.org.uk/bonus.
- 1 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 2 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 3 Exmoor Ramble legacy for legendary fundraiser as he battles terminal cancer
- 4 Weather warning of snow and ice for Devon this weekend
- 5 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 6 Farmer gets suspended sentence for tractor crash
- 7 Barnstaple man’s 5k-a-day challenge for children’s hospice
- 8 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 9 Barnstaple man attacked his wife and neighbour after Christmas drink
- 10 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling