North Devon's National Trust properties all free this weekend
NATIONAL Trust properties in North Devon will be offering visitors a bonus this Saturday and Sunday (March 20 and 21) by throwing open their doors for free. The stunning Regency house and grounds of Arlington Court near Barnstaple will be free to visit, while the car park
NATIONAL Trust properties in North Devon will be offering visitors a bonus this Saturday and Sunday by throwing open their doors for free.
The stunning Regency house and grounds of Arlington Court near Barnstaple will be free to visit, while the car park at Baggy Point in Croyde will also be offering free parking to all visitors.
Watersmeet House and Tea Garden is already free to visit, but will in addition will be offering free tea or coffee to everyone who goes along at the weekend.
The Bonus Time initiative has been launched by the Trust for all its properties nationwide and is being provided as a "spring gift to the nation."
You may also want to watch:
People wanting to make the most of the Bonus Time weekend need to download a voucher from the Trust's website at www.nationaltrust.org.uk/bonus.
- 1 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 2 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 3 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 4 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 5 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 6 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 7 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 8 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 9 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 10 Yelland power station development set for approval despite 700 objections