North Devon needs lollipop people
- Credit: Archant
Council recruiting for crossing patrol posts in Barnstaple and Braunton.
NEW ‘lollipop people’ are being sought for school crossing patrol posts in Barnstaple and Braunton.
Devon County Council is recruiting for the Bear Street crossing site in Barnstaple, which covers Yeo Valley, Ashleigh Road and Our Lady’s schools. A second person is needed for Caen Street in Braunton.
Both are permanent positions, 38 weeks of the year and involved approximately half an hour in the morning and the same in the afternoon. Applicants will require a background check.
“School crossing patrols are very sought after and they serve their community, which is very much appreciated by the parents and the schools,” said Andrew Eagles, school crossing patrol manager.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or an application form, call 01392 382247 or Mr Eagles on 07967 327267. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Barnstaple Roundtable focuses on the importance of defibrillators
- 5 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 6 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 7 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 8 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 9 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby leads World Ocean Day debate
- 10 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new