North Devon needs lollipop people
- Credit: Archant
Council recruiting for crossing patrol posts in Barnstaple and Braunton.
NEW ‘lollipop people’ are being sought for school crossing patrol posts in Barnstaple and Braunton.
Devon County Council is recruiting for the Bear Street crossing site in Barnstaple, which covers Yeo Valley, Ashleigh Road and Our Lady’s schools. A second person is needed for Caen Street in Braunton.
Both are permanent positions, 38 weeks of the year and involved approximately half an hour in the morning and the same in the afternoon. Applicants will require a background check.
“School crossing patrols are very sought after and they serve their community, which is very much appreciated by the parents and the schools,” said Andrew Eagles, school crossing patrol manager.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or an application form, call 01392 382247 or Mr Eagles on 07967 327267. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 3 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 4 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 7 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 8 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 9 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience