North Devon MP joins health trust
NORTH Devon MP Nick Harvey has signed up as a member of Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust and is encouraging local people to do the same.
Membership is free and enables local people to have a say over their local NHS services.
“I fully support Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust’s application to become a Foundation Trust,” said Mr Harvey.
By becoming a member, you can get involved and make a difference to the way the trust operates. It is important local people play an active role in shaping and developing the services delivered.”
Lindsay Stanbury, trust membership manager, added: “As a member you can do as much or as little as you want.
You may also want to watch:
“You may just prefer to receive information or you might want to help us develop our services by attending a focus group for example – you can choose your level of involvement.”
To join visit www.northdevonhealth.nhs.uk/ft or call 01271 313971.
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 3 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 4 Holidaycottages.co.uk celebrates launch of new office in Braunton
- 5 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal
- 6 Little Leo’s big challenge for Children’s Hospice South West
- 7 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 8 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 9 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 10 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council