North Devon MP joins health trust
NORTH Devon MP Nick Harvey has signed up as a member of Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust and is encouraging local people to do the same.
Membership is free and enables local people to have a say over their local NHS services.
“I fully support Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust’s application to become a Foundation Trust,” said Mr Harvey.
By becoming a member, you can get involved and make a difference to the way the trust operates. It is important local people play an active role in shaping and developing the services delivered.”
Lindsay Stanbury, trust membership manager, added: “As a member you can do as much or as little as you want.
You may also want to watch:
“You may just prefer to receive information or you might want to help us develop our services by attending a focus group for example – you can choose your level of involvement.”
To join visit www.northdevonhealth.nhs.uk/ft or call 01271 313971.
- 1 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 2 Aldi plans for three new stores in North Devon
- 3 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 4 North Devon charity organises Routes of Remembrance
- 5 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 6 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 7 North Devon Healthcare trust scores high in patient survey
- 8 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 9 Devon health boss 'concerned' at low Covid booster uptake
- 10 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs