North Devon Link Road closures next week
- Credit: Archant
Expect disruption from Monday to Wednesday as surfacing work is carried out
The North Devon Link Road will be closed during the day from Monday (June 27) to Wednesday, weather permitting.
Devon County Council says the closure is for surface dressing and will take place on each day between 6am and 4pm.
The sections of the A361 to be closed are as follows:
• A361 Bolham to A361 Bishmill will be closed from 0600 to 1600 hrs and 1900 to 2400 hrs on Monday 27 June.
You may also want to watch:
• A361 Bolham to A361 Aller Cross will be closed from 0600 to 1600 hrs and 1900 to 2400 hrs on Tuesday 28 June.
• A361 South Molton, Pathfields Junction to A361 Aller Cross will be closed from 0600 to 1600 hrs on Wednesday 29 June.
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 4 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 5 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 6 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 7 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 8 Appledore RNLI's Matt Rowe passes out as lifeboat mechanic
- 9 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
• A361 Bolham to A361 Bishmill will be closed from 1900 to 2400 hrs on Wednesday 29 June.
The signed diversion routes for A361 Bolham to A361 Bishmill are:
• For westbound traffic - A361 Bolham roundabout, B3137 Witheridge to South Molton, Bishmill and on to A361.
• For eastbound traffic – A361 Newtown, B3227 Oakfordbridge, A396 Black Cat to Bolham and on to A361.
The signed diversion routes for A361 South Molton, Pathfields junction to A361 Aller Cross are:
• A361 Aller Cross, B3226 to Pathfields, A361 South Molton, Pathfields junction and vice versa.
The council said surface dressing is weather and temperature dependent and has to be carried out during the warmer and drier months.
Advance information signs are on site and information on Devon County Council’s roadworks website https://devon.roadworks.org will be updated.