Overnight closures on North Devon Link Road
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
There will be overnight closures on the North Devon Link Road next week.
From Monday, December 10, until Thursday, December 20, the eastbound lanes on the A361 will be closed from Gornhay to Junction 27.
They will be closed from 7pm for ongoing resurfacing work, and the outside lane will re-open at 7am each morning.
The inside lane of the eastbound carriageway, which has been closed for the past two weeks, will remain closed 24 hours a day until Friday, December 21.
This will see the end of the latest phase of the major resurfacing scheme and the road will be fully open from December 21 and throughout the Christmas holiday period.
You may also want to watch:
Work on the remaining 4km of the road from East of Gornhay Cross to West of Holbrook Bridge (Sampford Peverell and Tiverton Parkway junction) will resume on Monday, January 7.
This will involve the outside lanes on both the east and westbound carriageways initially being closed, and then a contraflow arrangement will be established.
- 1 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 2 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 3 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 4 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 5 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 6 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 7 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 8 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 9 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 10 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
Contractor Mildren Construction is undertaking the scheme on behalf of Devon County Council.