North Devon Homes get Gold
NORTH Devon Homes has been awarded the highly sought Gold Investors in People accreditation.
The company met 191 of the 196 criteria and is one of only 20 businesses in the South West to win the Gold - and one of only four to do so at the first assessment.
Investors in People is a recognised and leading people management standard in the UK. It provides a simple and flexible framework helping organisations of all sizes and sectors to improve business performance.
“This is a fantastic achievement by the team at North Devon Homes,” said chief executive Martyn Gimber.
“The Gold award endorses all the changes and improvements we have made to the business and is great news for our customers and staff.”
You may also want to watch:
To date there are 2,000 businesses in the South West with IIP accreditation and of those 20 have Gold, 44 Silver and 72 Bronze.
- 1 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 2 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 3 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
- 4 Nightwalk returns for 2021 with brand-new venue
- 5 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 6 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon
- 7 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 8 North Devon benefit fiddler must cash in pension to repay the money
- 9 Rotarians have great time helping Lampard School pupils
- 10 Man dies in crash involving bicycle and car in Bideford