North Devon Homes get Gold
NORTH Devon Homes has been awarded the highly sought Gold Investors in People accreditation.
The company met 191 of the 196 criteria and is one of only 20 businesses in the South West to win the Gold - and one of only four to do so at the first assessment.
Investors in People is a recognised and leading people management standard in the UK. It provides a simple and flexible framework helping organisations of all sizes and sectors to improve business performance.
“This is a fantastic achievement by the team at North Devon Homes,” said chief executive Martyn Gimber.
“The Gold award endorses all the changes and improvements we have made to the business and is great news for our customers and staff.”
You may also want to watch:
To date there are 2,000 businesses in the South West with IIP accreditation and of those 20 have Gold, 44 Silver and 72 Bronze.
- 1 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 2 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 3 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 4 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021
- 5 Torridge launches Waste and Recycling Roadshows
- 6 PICTURES: Bideford 10k is back for 2021
- 7 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 8 Arts Council England announces support for North Devon
- 9 Dolton remembers resident Rolling Stone Charlie Watts
- 10 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon