North Devon Homes get Gold
NORTH Devon Homes has been awarded the highly sought Gold Investors in People accreditation.
The company met 191 of the 196 criteria and is one of only 20 businesses in the South West to win the Gold - and one of only four to do so at the first assessment.
Investors in People is a recognised and leading people management standard in the UK. It provides a simple and flexible framework helping organisations of all sizes and sectors to improve business performance.
“This is a fantastic achievement by the team at North Devon Homes,” said chief executive Martyn Gimber.
“The Gold award endorses all the changes and improvements we have made to the business and is great news for our customers and staff.”
To date there are 2,000 businesses in the South West with IIP accreditation and of those 20 have Gold, 44 Silver and 72 Bronze.
- 1 North Devon holiday home tax dodgers face crackdown
- 2 Urgent appeal goes out to help keep teenagers off the streets
- 3 War hero, SWW champion and author Tony dies at 97
- 4 How can we celebrate Queen's Platinum?
- 5 Chance at last to sing along with the Winkleigh Singers
- 6 Popular character Joan dies at 92
- 7 Exercise the 'chuckle muscle' with comedian Jason Manford
- 8 MP Selaine Saxby: Violence against women and girls
- 9 Go ahead for 211 homes but Bideford plans fall short on affordable homes
- 10 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs