North Devon evening with Grecians manager and players
The NORTH Devon Grecians - supporters of Exeter City AFC - have organised an evening with the director of football, manager and several of the players in the Saunton Suite of the Saunton Sands Hoteltomorrow (Thursday). This is a free event and all are we
The NORTH Devon Grecians - supporters of Exeter City AFC - have organised an evening with the director of football, manager and several of the players in the Saunton Suite of the Saunton Sands Hoteltomorrow (Thursday).
This is a free event and all are welcome.
Paul Tisdale (manager), Steve Perryman MBE (director of football), players Ryan Harley, Rob Edwards and Alex Russell and vice chairman Julian Tagg
will be happy to answer any questions from the audience.
You may also want to watch:
Under Paul Tisdale's management the club has achieved back-to-back promotions
Two years ago Exeter were playing Farsley Celtic and Droyslden United in non-league football. Their next three League One games next month will be against Leeds United, Norwich and Queens Park Rangers!
- 1 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 2 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 3 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 4 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 5 High Streets reopen across Torridge
- 6 Four cousins take on Four Church Challenge
- 7 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 8 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 9 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 10 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
The North Devon Grecians were formed in May 2003 when nine fans from the area decided they wanted to help raise money for the club, meet on a regular basis and share travelling to away matches.
Now they have a membership of over 160, arrange travel to all away games and have raised well over �20,000 for the club.
They meet on the first Friday of each month, mostly at the Western Power Social Club in Victoria Road, Barnstaple.