North Devon Euro lottery winner comes forward
THE lucky winner of a Euro fortune in the North Devon area has now come forward.
Camelot UK Lotteries Limited, operator of The National Lottery, sent out an appeal after the winner of a �157,221.20 prize in the EuroMillions draw on June 17 failed to come forward.
But they announced on Monday that the prize has now been claimed, although no details of the winner have been released.
Winners have up to 180 days to claim their prize.
A spokesperson said: “Unless the winner of a major National Lottery prize opts to take full publicity and signs an agreement to that effect, no further information can be released about their win.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re delighted that the winner of this amazing prize has now come forward and we hope that they will enjoy their win. It would have been awful if the ticket-holder had missed out on this substantial and life-enhancing amount of money. We would like to remind all National Lottery players to check their tickets every time they play.”
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 3 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 4 Holidaycottages.co.uk celebrates launch of new office in Braunton
- 5 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal
- 6 Little Leo’s big challenge for Children’s Hospice South West
- 7 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 8 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 9 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 10 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council