North Devon Council asks: What do you think of us so far?
NORTH Devon Council is asking people how satisfied they are with their local area and services. From this week, 2,500 questionnaires will be sent out randomly to homes across the district. The results will help identify what are the most important issue
NORTH Devon Council is asking people how satisfied they are with their local area and services.
From this week, 2,500 questionnaires will be sent out randomly to homes across the district. The results will help identify what are the most important issues to people living in North Devon, as well as find out what they think of council services and what they believe needs most improving.
Council Leader Councillor Des Brailey, who is responsible for Good and Improving Services, says: "This general survey is key to identifying what local people think of the services we provide and which areas they would like us to concentrate on in the future.
"Therefore, if you get one of these surveys through your door, please do fill it out and return it. After all, we want to ensure that we are using the council tax-payers' money in the right places, and one way to make sure your voice is heard is through this survey."
The survey is carried out every two years, which allows the council to identify local trends and needs. As well as asking people how satisfied they are with council services, it also asks for their views on local decision-making and anti-social behaviour.
Completed surveys need to be sent back by Monday, December 14 with the results then used to help set priorities for the council in the future.
- 1 OPINION: Hi-Tech – Is North Devon ahead or behind the curve?
- 2 Masons donate £20,000 to food banks
- 3 Steve’s family and friends bring Christmas to hospital ward
- 4 Property of the Week: Some of the finest views of North Devon's coast
- 5 Specialist fire crews rescue horse trapped in ditch
- 6 Village halls offered cash helping hand in Covid battle
- 7 North Devon Weekend Football Results
- 8 Refresh your New Year’s wardrobe by donating unwanted clothes for a good cause
- 9 SWW warns: 'Don't be frozen out'
- 10 Together we can look forward to 2022