North Devon brides and grooms wanted for wedding magazine
- Credit: Getty Images/Wavebreak Media
The Wedding Factor magazine is on the lookout for couples who have got married in North Devon to feature in the next issue.
Are you getting married in North Devon this year? Or have you recently tied the knot?
The Wedding Factor magazine is on the lookout for brides and grooms to feature in its new issue.
If you’ve had a North Devon wedding, we’d love to hear from you.
Or perhaps you’re a photographer who has covered a particularly interesting wedding in North Devon?
If you’d like to get involved in the next magazine and be featured as a real life wedding, contact editor Sarah Howells on email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
The Wedding Factor showcases the best of North Devon’s wedding scene, from venues and dresses to photographers, catering and cakes.
You can pick up a copy from most North Devon wedding fairs, or read back-copies on our e-edition here.
If you’d like more information on advertising in The Wedding Factor contact Charlotte Wotton on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01271 341643.
- 1 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 2 Northam murder suspect accused of telling a 'litany of lies' about killing
- 3 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 4 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
- 5 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 6 South Molton pub attacker must pay compensation after kicking customer in head
- 7 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
- 8 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 9 Busy thirteen days for Appledore RNLI
- 10 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses