North Devon brides and grooms wanted for wedding magazine
- Credit: Getty Images/Wavebreak Media
The Wedding Factor magazine is on the lookout for couples who have got married in North Devon to feature in the next issue.
Are you getting married in North Devon this year? Or have you recently tied the knot?
The Wedding Factor magazine is on the lookout for brides and grooms to feature in its new issue.
If you’ve had a North Devon wedding, we’d love to hear from you.
Or perhaps you’re a photographer who has covered a particularly interesting wedding in North Devon?
If you’d like to get involved in the next magazine and be featured as a real life wedding, contact editor Sarah Howells on email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
The Wedding Factor showcases the best of North Devon’s wedding scene, from venues and dresses to photographers, catering and cakes.
You can pick up a copy from most North Devon wedding fairs, or read back-copies on our e-edition here.
If you’d like more information on advertising in The Wedding Factor contact Charlotte Wotton on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01271 341643.
- 1 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 2 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 3 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 4 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 5 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 6 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 7 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 8 Fringe TheatreFest returns to Barnstaple this month
- 9 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 10 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash