Nominations wanted for North Devon food awards
NOMINATIONS are being invited for this year s North Devon Food and Drink Awards. There are prizes on offer for businesses in the following categories: Pubs, Restaurants, Cafes/Tea Rooms, Local producers, Specialist retailers and traditional fish and chil
NOMINATIONS are being invited for this year's North Devon Food and Drink Awards.
There are prizes on offer for businesses in the following categories: Pubs, Restaurants, Cafes/Tea Rooms, Local producers, Specialist retailers and traditional fish and chil shops.
North Devon Plus, which runs the awards, wants the community to help find the very best of local food champions to give them the recognition they deserve.
Helen Symons, business engagement manager for North Devon Plus, said: "With the success of Sea Ilfracombe recently, I think North Devon's food and drink sector is gaining the momentum it deserves and we want to publicly celebrate that success at the North Devon Food Fest on Sunday, October 18."
You may also want to watch:
The closing date for nominations is Friday, October 2. Nominations can be made online at www.northdevonfood.com. Everyone who makes a nomination will be entered into a competition to win a �500 holiday in the South West courtesy of Farm and Cottage Holidays.
The awards will be handed out by Willie Harcourt Cooze at the North Devon Food Fest in Barnstaple Pannier Market on Sunday, October 18.
- 1 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 2 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 3 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 4 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 5 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 6 Flags fly at half mast across North Devon for Prince Philip
- 7 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 8 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 9 Rapid coronavirus tests now available across Devon
- 10 Date set for reopening of Bideford Pannier Market