Nominations wanted for North Devon food awards
NOMINATIONS are being invited for this year s North Devon Food and Drink Awards. There are prizes on offer for businesses in the following categories: Pubs, Restaurants, Cafes/Tea Rooms, Local producers, Specialist retailers and traditional fish and chil
NOMINATIONS are being invited for this year's North Devon Food and Drink Awards.
There are prizes on offer for businesses in the following categories: Pubs, Restaurants, Cafes/Tea Rooms, Local producers, Specialist retailers and traditional fish and chil shops.
North Devon Plus, which runs the awards, wants the community to help find the very best of local food champions to give them the recognition they deserve.
Helen Symons, business engagement manager for North Devon Plus, said: "With the success of Sea Ilfracombe recently, I think North Devon's food and drink sector is gaining the momentum it deserves and we want to publicly celebrate that success at the North Devon Food Fest on Sunday, October 18."
You may also want to watch:
The closing date for nominations is Friday, October 2. Nominations can be made online at www.northdevonfood.com. Everyone who makes a nomination will be entered into a competition to win a �500 holiday in the South West courtesy of Farm and Cottage Holidays.
The awards will be handed out by Willie Harcourt Cooze at the North Devon Food Fest in Barnstaple Pannier Market on Sunday, October 18.
- 1 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 2 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 3 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 4 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 5 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 6 Times Past: Bodysnatching in the centre of Barnstaple
- 7 Camp out fundraiser Max receives gift from fallen soldier's family
- 8 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 9 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
- 10 Sextortion warning for North Devon Facebook users