Nomination for North Devon nutritionist
Nutritionist has been nominated for two national awards for her work with cancer patients.
A NORTH Devon nutritionist has been nominated for a national award for her work helping people with cancer.
Marilyn Minter-Newson, who has clinics in her home village of High Bickington as well as Tiverton and Exeter, has been nominated for the CAM Awards, run by CAM magazine for complementary and alternative medicine professionals and students.
Around 50 per cent of her work as a nutritional therapist is with cancer patients, and she devised her own programme for those undergoing treatment.
Marilyn has been nominated for both the Outstanding Practice and Outstanding Contribution to the Community awards.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “I was very excited and honoured to be nominated for these awards.
“I was flattered to think that two people had been so impressed by my work that they wanted to put my name forward, and pleased to feel they had gained from my experience and help.”
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 5 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 6 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 7 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience
- 8 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 9 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 10 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal