Nomination for North Devon nutritionist
Nutritionist has been nominated for two national awards for her work with cancer patients.
A NORTH Devon nutritionist has been nominated for a national award for her work helping people with cancer.
Marilyn Minter-Newson, who has clinics in her home village of High Bickington as well as Tiverton and Exeter, has been nominated for the CAM Awards, run by CAM magazine for complementary and alternative medicine professionals and students.
Around 50 per cent of her work as a nutritional therapist is with cancer patients, and she devised her own programme for those undergoing treatment.
Marilyn has been nominated for both the Outstanding Practice and Outstanding Contribution to the Community awards.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “I was very excited and honoured to be nominated for these awards.
“I was flattered to think that two people had been so impressed by my work that they wanted to put my name forward, and pleased to feel they had gained from my experience and help.”
- 1 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 2 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 3 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 4 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 5 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
- 6 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 7 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 8 North Devon benefit fiddler must cash in pension to repay the money
- 9 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 10 Plans to demolish and redevelop Barnstaple Civic Centre finally submitted