Nine years for businessman who stabbed partner
Guilty plea from Northam man heard at Exeter Crown Court on Monday.
A BUSINESSMAN who pleaded guilty to stabbing his partner at their home in Northam has been sentenced to nine years in prison.
Paul Vose, 65, who owned Kopy Kat Printers in Grenville Street, Bideford, appeared at Exeter Crown Court yesterday (Mon).
He pleaded guilty to wounding his former partner Bridget Hearn with intent to cause grievous bodily harm on March 3.
At around 2.40am, police discovered Ms Hearn at the couple’s home in Churchill Way, Northam with multiple stab injuries to her back, arms and abdomen.
You may also want to watch:
Vose was arrested after the silver Audi TT Quattro he was driving collided with a wall in Westward Ho! around 1.20am the same morning.
The sentence was delivered by Judge Mr Justice Butterfield.
- 1 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 2 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 3 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge
- 4 Candidates for police and crime commissioner have their say
- 5 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 6 New Barnstaple restaurant offers Fine Dining at Home
- 7 Dog Restrictions come into force on Westward Ho! Beach
- 8 Big opening-day wins for Bideford and Braunton
- 9 Ilfracombe Drive-In Cinema returns this May
- 10 Pensioner gets suspended sentence for 'unspeakable abuse images'