NHS Trust consults on Foundation status
Public meeting in Barnstaple Guildhall
NORTHERN Devon Healthcare NHS Trust is holding the first public meeting on its plans to become an NHS Foundation Trust on Thursday.
It will take place in Barnstaple Guildhall from 6pm.
The Trust manages a wide portfolio of services across Devon including North Devon District Hospital in Barnstaple, 17 community hospitals in North, East and Mid Devon and a wide range of adult community health and social care services across the same geographical area.
NHS Foundation Trusts are more accountable to local people through their membership, made up of NHS staff, residents and stakeholder organisations.
You may also want to watch:
Jac Kelly, Chief Executive of the Northern Devon NHS Trust, said: “This meeting in Barnstaple is open to all and is your chance to let us know what you think about our plans so I would urge as many of you as possible to come along.”
- 1 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 2 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 3 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 4 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 5 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 6 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 9 Affinity Devon seeks next Charity of the Year
- 10 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned