NHS Trust consults on Foundation status
Public meeting in Barnstaple Guildhall
NORTHERN Devon Healthcare NHS Trust is holding the first public meeting on its plans to become an NHS Foundation Trust on Thursday.
It will take place in Barnstaple Guildhall from 6pm.
The Trust manages a wide portfolio of services across Devon including North Devon District Hospital in Barnstaple, 17 community hospitals in North, East and Mid Devon and a wide range of adult community health and social care services across the same geographical area.
NHS Foundation Trusts are more accountable to local people through their membership, made up of NHS staff, residents and stakeholder organisations.
You may also want to watch:
Jac Kelly, Chief Executive of the Northern Devon NHS Trust, said: “This meeting in Barnstaple is open to all and is your chance to let us know what you think about our plans so I would urge as many of you as possible to come along.”
- 1 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 2 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 3 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 4 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 5 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 6 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 7 Barnstaple Pannier Market support return of Barnstaple In Bloom
- 8 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 9 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 10 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail