Three arrested on suspicion of Newport car arson
- Credit: North Devon News
Three people have been arrested on suspicion of arson and criminal damage after attacks on several cars in Barnstaple.
A vehicle was destroyed and another damaged after being set alight at Allen Bank in Newport on Monday, October 14 between midnight and 4.30am (crime reference CR/092924/19).
The front windscreen of another car parked in the road was smashed between 4am and 4.20am (CR/092862/19).
There was a further report of arson in Congrams Close, in which the front wheel arch of a vehicle was set alight, between 4am and 4.20am (CR/092863/19).
A motorcycle was pushed over and damaged in Barbican Road between 4.15am and 5.55am (CR/092874/19).
You may also want to watch:
Two men, aged 19 and 20, and a 21-year-old woman have been arrested on suspicion of arson and criminal damage.
Anyone with information is urged to call police on 101, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the above crime reference numbers.
Information can also be passed anonymously to independent charity Crimestoppers by calling 0800 555111.
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 3 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 4 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 5 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 6 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 7 Fringe TheatreFest returns to Barnstaple this month
- 8 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 9 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 10 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash