Three arrested on suspicion of Newport car arson
- Credit: North Devon News
Three people have been arrested on suspicion of arson and criminal damage after attacks on several cars in Barnstaple.
A vehicle was destroyed and another damaged after being set alight at Allen Bank in Newport on Monday, October 14 between midnight and 4.30am (crime reference CR/092924/19).
The front windscreen of another car parked in the road was smashed between 4am and 4.20am (CR/092862/19).
There was a further report of arson in Congrams Close, in which the front wheel arch of a vehicle was set alight, between 4am and 4.20am (CR/092863/19).
A motorcycle was pushed over and damaged in Barbican Road between 4.15am and 5.55am (CR/092874/19).
You may also want to watch:
Two men, aged 19 and 20, and a 21-year-old woman have been arrested on suspicion of arson and criminal damage.
Anyone with information is urged to call police on 101, or email email@example.com, quoting the above crime reference numbers.
Information can also be passed anonymously to independent charity Crimestoppers by calling 0800 555111.
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer