Newlywed couple monkey around with wedding photos
The animal-enthusiasts had some inquisitive guests at lending a helping hand with the photographs.
A COUPLE implored some special guests to make their wedding photos unique with the help of Exmoor Zoo.
Jason and Kat Brown, from Portsmouth, have been visiting the zoo regularly and wanted to have a different slant on their wedding pictures.
As the couple could not have their ceremony in the zoo, they arranged to do the ‘Lemur Experience’ in their wedding clothes as part of their honeymoon.
Lynn Reynolds, of Exmoor Zoo, said: “It was brilliant to be able to give them this special memorable wedding gift and to see the joy it brought to both of them, even the lemurs were intrigued with the long dress and ribbons on the back.
You may also want to watch:
“The lemurs, Jason and Kat all had a brilliant afternoon with loads of memorable images of the lemurs being hand fed and jumping all over Kat and her wedding dress and Jason’s morning suit.”
“Luckily enough we managed to keep the dress reasonably clean and the sun actually shone for once.”
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 3 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 4 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 5 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 6 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 7 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 8 Selaine Saxby's Henry to compete for Westminster Dog of the Year
- 9 Equestrian star celebrates with sporting royalty
- 10 Christine Stephenson found safe and well