Newlywed couple monkey around with wedding photos
The animal-enthusiasts had some inquisitive guests at lending a helping hand with the photographs.
A COUPLE implored some special guests to make their wedding photos unique with the help of Exmoor Zoo.
Jason and Kat Brown, from Portsmouth, have been visiting the zoo regularly and wanted to have a different slant on their wedding pictures.
As the couple could not have their ceremony in the zoo, they arranged to do the ‘Lemur Experience’ in their wedding clothes as part of their honeymoon.
Lynn Reynolds, of Exmoor Zoo, said: “It was brilliant to be able to give them this special memorable wedding gift and to see the joy it brought to both of them, even the lemurs were intrigued with the long dress and ribbons on the back.
You may also want to watch:
“The lemurs, Jason and Kat all had a brilliant afternoon with loads of memorable images of the lemurs being hand fed and jumping all over Kat and her wedding dress and Jason’s morning suit.”
“Luckily enough we managed to keep the dress reasonably clean and the sun actually shone for once.”
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer