New store opens in Barnstaple
Dunelm Mill comes to town with a new home ware store at Roundswell.
A NEW Dunelm Mill store has been opened in Barnstaple, creating 106 jobs in the process.
The 29,700 square foot home ware store at Roundswell Retail Park was officially opened on Thursday by The Mayor of Barnstaple, Councillor Lesley Brown.
Spread over two floors, Dunelm Mill offers a range of own brand and branded home ware products such as cookery, kitchen, dining, lighting and all manner of household accoutrements.
The Barnstaple store also has an in house coffee shop.
You may also want to watch:
“We are always excited about the opening of a new store,” said chief executive Nick Wharton.
“It takes a lot of hard work, investment and commitment getting a new store up and running and we were delighted to welcome the Mayor of Barnstaple to open our doors for the very first time. We are confident Barnstaple will play a big part in the continued success of the company.”
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 3 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 4 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 5 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 6 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 7 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 8 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 9 Council leader calls Government 'incompetent' and warns of 'winter of discontent'
- 10 Mission: Unbreakable back with a bang for 2021
The company said new store had created 106 full and part time jobs.