New shop opening at Affinity Devon
- Credit: Archant
A new shop is set to open at Bideford’s Affinity Devon shopping centre.
Shoe retailer Clarks is set to open the doors of a new outlet shop at the centre next week.
The retailer will be celebrating the opening with discounts and a competition, with the chance to win a free pair of shoes.
Centre manager Jean Sharples said: "We are very excited to have Clarks joining the centre, adding to our already established retail-mix.
"Following our first year of rebranding to Affinity, the new store opening joins our centre at an exciting time as we continue to strengthen our fashion outlet offering.
You may also want to watch:
"We love to support trusted British brands and know that our loyal customers will appreciate the new addition as well as the discount prices Clarks will bring."
READ MORE: Cinema, restaurants and hotel set for new development at Bideford's Affinity DevonLee Smith, head of sales at Clarks Outlet, said: "We are delighted to be opening our new store in Affinity Devon, Bideford.
"The shopping centre's location is ideal and the shopping and leisure offering is impressive and improving.
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 3 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 4 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 5 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 6 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 7 Fringe TheatreFest returns to Barnstaple this month
- 8 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 9 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 10 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
"The shop will look fantastic, we are really looking forward to showcasing this to customers in early October."