New shop opening at Affinity Devon
- Credit: Archant
A new shop is set to open at Bideford’s Affinity Devon shopping centre.
Shoe retailer Clarks is set to open the doors of a new outlet shop at the centre next week.
The retailer will be celebrating the opening with discounts and a competition, with the chance to win a free pair of shoes.
Centre manager Jean Sharples said: "We are very excited to have Clarks joining the centre, adding to our already established retail-mix.
"Following our first year of rebranding to Affinity, the new store opening joins our centre at an exciting time as we continue to strengthen our fashion outlet offering.
You may also want to watch:
"We love to support trusted British brands and know that our loyal customers will appreciate the new addition as well as the discount prices Clarks will bring."
READ MORE: Cinema, restaurants and hotel set for new development at Bideford's Affinity DevonLee Smith, head of sales at Clarks Outlet, said: "We are delighted to be opening our new store in Affinity Devon, Bideford.
"The shopping centre's location is ideal and the shopping and leisure offering is impressive and improving.
- 1 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 2 Northam murder suspect accused of telling a 'litany of lies' about killing
- 3 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 4 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
- 5 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 6 South Molton pub attacker must pay compensation after kicking customer in head
- 7 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
- 8 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 9 Busy thirteen days for Appledore RNLI
- 10 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
"The shop will look fantastic, we are really looking forward to showcasing this to customers in early October."