New running group for Westward Ho!
The Torridge Turtles will meet once a week in a session for all abilities.
A NEW adult running group has been set up in Westward Ho! with funding from Run England and Torridge District Council.
The group, called the Torridge Turtles, is aimed at both new and experienced runners over the age of 16.
The first session will be held on October 3 at 6.30pm for an hour, and every Wednesday after, meeting in the car park opposite the Co-op on Gold Links Road.
Trainers are licensed in running fitness and will be organising sessions to suit all abilities in a relaxed atmosphere.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call Jason Fern on 07792 457567.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Barnstaple Roundtable focuses on the importance of defibrillators
- 5 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 6 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby leads World Ocean Day debate
- 8 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 9 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 10 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new