New running group for Westward Ho!
The Torridge Turtles will meet once a week in a session for all abilities.
A NEW adult running group has been set up in Westward Ho! with funding from Run England and Torridge District Council.
The group, called the Torridge Turtles, is aimed at both new and experienced runners over the age of 16.
The first session will be held on October 3 at 6.30pm for an hour, and every Wednesday after, meeting in the car park opposite the Co-op on Gold Links Road.
Trainers are licensed in running fitness and will be organising sessions to suit all abilities in a relaxed atmosphere.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call Jason Fern on 07792 457567.
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 9 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience