New Road in Bideford closed after two-vehicle collision
- Credit: Archant
Police said New Road could be closed ‘for some time’ as fire fighters cut casualties from a vehicle involved in the crash.
New Road in Bideford is currently closed due to a two-vehicle collision this evening (Saturday).
Police, fire and ambulance services are at the scene outside of Bideford police station after what appeared to be a head-on crash.
Fire fighters are cutting two casualties from one of the vehicles.
The full extent of injuries are not yet known but police said the road could be closed ‘for some time’.
You may also want to watch:
New Road is currently closed in both directions.
More as we have it.
- 1 Aldi plans for three new stores in North Devon
- 2 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 3 Barnstaple Enterprise Hub 'Node' launches to support local businesses
- 4 Cook book to help in Afghanistan produced in South Molton
- 5 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 6 Holsworthy solicitor praised by guide to UK’s top lawyers
- 7 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 8 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 9 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 10 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs