New Road in Bideford closed after two-vehicle collision
- Credit: Archant
Police said New Road could be closed ‘for some time’ as fire fighters cut casualties from a vehicle involved in the crash.
New Road in Bideford is currently closed due to a two-vehicle collision this evening (Saturday).
Police, fire and ambulance services are at the scene outside of Bideford police station after what appeared to be a head-on crash.
Fire fighters are cutting two casualties from one of the vehicles.
The full extent of injuries are not yet known but police said the road could be closed ‘for some time’.
New Road is currently closed in both directions.
More as we have it.
- 1 Unique seaside wedding venue to put £1m into Combe Martin economy
- 2 Bideford Christmas Light Switch On dates announced
- 3 160 traders at this year's Christmas Market in Braunton
- 4 Loud music man fined after breaching official order
- 5 Council forms group to tackle North Devon housing crisis
- 6 RGB's North Devon branches helping others this Christmas
- 7 New recycled plastic tables installed at Victoria Park
- 8 Holsworthy link mental health centre looks set to close permanently
- 9 Heddon Valley crowned top of winter walks table
- 10 OPINION: Surfers Not Street Children ambassadors visit Croyde