New plans for more homes in Fremington
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Developer submits amended plans for next phase of Sampson’s Plantation development.
AMENDED plans for 43 new homes on the outskirts of Fremington have been submitted to North Devon Council.
The outline proposals form the next phase of Bloor Homes’ Taw Vale Quay development at the former scrap yard near Sampson’s Plantation, off Yelland Road.
Planning permission for 86 homes at the site was approved by the council in 2008, followed by consent for a further 32 houses in 2009.
The latest plans for 43 houses were originally lodged in 2010 but are still to be determined by the council.
You may also want to watch:
The blueprint features a mix of two-storey terraced homes and two and three bedroom homes, with some three-storey town houses.
Members of the public have until June 13 to comment on the latest proposals.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 2 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 3 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 4 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 5 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 6 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 7 Masked burglars make Bideford garage cigarette smash and grab
- 8 Work begins on Northam Burrows Visitor Centre refurbishment
- 9 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 10 Football league teams up with Northern Devon Foodbank