New NHS dental service for Holsworthy
PEOPLE in the Holsworthy area are to benefit from thousands of extra NHS dental places. A new dental practice is to open in the town on October 1. Holsworthy NHS Dental Care, will have a surgery in Bodmin Street and will provide NHS dental places for mor
PEOPLE in the Holsworthy area are to benefit from thousands of extra NHS dental places.
A new dental practice is to open in the town on October 1. Holsworthy NHS Dental Care, will have a surgery in Bodmin Street and will provide NHS dental places for more than 3,000 patients.
More than 400,000 people have seen an NHS dentist in Devon in the last two years.
Andrew Harris, who manages dentistry provision in Devon, said he was pleased to be able to provide new dental places.
"It is great news that more people in Holsworthy will be able to see an NHS dentist," he said.
"We have been working hard to reach a point where nobody in Devon has to wait for an NHS dentist and the extra 3,000 places will go a long way to achieving this."
- 1 Indecent exposure near Barnstaple park under investigation
- 2 OPINION: Myth busting the Green Lanes purchase - David Worden
- 3 Hero soldier auctioning medals to provide ‘best opportunities’ for his children
- 4 Christmas Drive-In Cinema coming to Barnstaple
- 5 Property of the Week: Hanson Park - Northam
- 6 OPINION: Support North Devon's fantastic live music venues - Andy McAuley
- 7 Police seek owner of bike found after car stolen in Barnstaple
- 8 OPINION: Channel your inner Wim Hof in Saunton this weekend
- 9 Bideford Christmas Light Switch On dates announced
- 10 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
Patients who wish to join the new dental practice can only do so by contacting the NHS Dental helpline on 0845 002 0034.
Alternatively they can email their details to email@example.com or write to: Devon Dental Helpline, Devon Dental, PO Box 524, Exeter, EX2 8PF including their full name, address, date of birth and telephone number for each patient wishing to join the practice.