New NHS dental service for Holsworthy
PEOPLE in the Holsworthy area are to benefit from thousands of extra NHS dental places. A new dental practice is to open in the town on October 1. Holsworthy NHS Dental Care, will have a surgery in Bodmin Street and will provide NHS dental places for mor
PEOPLE in the Holsworthy area are to benefit from thousands of extra NHS dental places.
A new dental practice is to open in the town on October 1. Holsworthy NHS Dental Care, will have a surgery in Bodmin Street and will provide NHS dental places for more than 3,000 patients.
More than 400,000 people have seen an NHS dentist in Devon in the last two years.
Andrew Harris, who manages dentistry provision in Devon, said he was pleased to be able to provide new dental places.
You may also want to watch:
"It is great news that more people in Holsworthy will be able to see an NHS dentist," he said.
"We have been working hard to reach a point where nobody in Devon has to wait for an NHS dentist and the extra 3,000 places will go a long way to achieving this."
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 4 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 5 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 6 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 7 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 8 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 9 New Pebbleridge Kitchen arrives on Northam Burrows
- 10 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
Patients who wish to join the new dental practice can only do so by contacting the NHS Dental helpline on 0845 002 0034.
Alternatively they can email their details to email@example.com or write to: Devon Dental Helpline, Devon Dental, PO Box 524, Exeter, EX2 8PF including their full name, address, date of birth and telephone number for each patient wishing to join the practice.