New look Post Office plan for village
Hartland service will re-open with extended hours.
HARTLAND Post Office is being given a makeover next month.
The new-look branch at 16-18 Fore Street will close for refurbishment on Monday, June 25 and reopen with extended hours on Wednesday, June 27.
The company said it had also appointed a new agent to run the service, which will be one of only 100 ‘new style’ branches operating around the country.
Post Office field change adviser, Colin Pound, said: “Post Office services will be offered from an open plan till on the retail counter and customers will benefit from longer opening hours 8am-9pm Monday to Saturday, and Sunday opening from 8am-1pm and 3.30pm-7.30pm.”
You may also want to watch:
Customers will be able to access a wide range of products and services including automated banking; bill and budget payment schemes; Post Office card account; postal orders as well as postage for national and international letters, packets and parcels.
People are being advised to use Post Office services in Bideford and Woolsery during the period of refurbishment.
- 1 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 2 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 3 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 4 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 7 Plan to replace old North Devon Leisure Centre with housing submitted
- 8 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 9 Northam Murder: Expert says trail of clues link carer to the scene
- 10 A361: Crash involving car and lorry blocks Link Road near South Molton