New look Post Office plan for village
Hartland service will re-open with extended hours.
HARTLAND Post Office is being given a makeover next month.
The new-look branch at 16-18 Fore Street will close for refurbishment on Monday, June 25 and reopen with extended hours on Wednesday, June 27.
The company said it had also appointed a new agent to run the service, which will be one of only 100 ‘new style’ branches operating around the country.
Post Office field change adviser, Colin Pound, said: “Post Office services will be offered from an open plan till on the retail counter and customers will benefit from longer opening hours 8am-9pm Monday to Saturday, and Sunday opening from 8am-1pm and 3.30pm-7.30pm.”
You may also want to watch:
Customers will be able to access a wide range of products and services including automated banking; bill and budget payment schemes; Post Office card account; postal orders as well as postage for national and international letters, packets and parcels.
People are being advised to use Post Office services in Bideford and Woolsery during the period of refurbishment.
- 1 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 2 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 3 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 4 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 5 North Devon seconds look to bounce back from heavy defeat
- 6 Pensioner gets suspended sentence for 'unspeakable abuse images'
- 7 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge
- 8 Shocked Barnstaple burglary victim watched raid on phone
- 9 Big opening-day wins for Bideford and Braunton
- 10 New Barnstaple restaurant offers Fine Dining at Home