New ‘London style’ hairdressers hits town
Head massages and a goodie bag are all part of this new boutique salon’s offerings.
A NEW hairdressing salon will bring a twist of London glamour to Bideford when it opens today (Mon).
Clients at Steven & Laurent Hairdressers will be treated to a glass of wine or beer, a 3-minute Indian head massage and even a sweetie goody-bag alongside their hair treatment.
The salon is the brainchild of Steven Bishop and Laurent Merveilleux, who bring with them years of experience including magazine front cover shoots and advertising campaigns.
Steven went from cutting hair in his Mum’s kitchen, to being involved in fashion shows and glamourous magazine shoots, including two front covers for dv8 and working on London Fashion Week.
You may also want to watch:
Moving to the UK from France nine years ago, Laurent has worked all over the world and has coloured hair for advertising campaigns and West End theatre stars.
“We wanted to bring something new to the area, and fit in around the salons that are already here,” said Steven.
- 1 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 2 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 3 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 4 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 5 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 6 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 7 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 8 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 9 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 10 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
“We’ve gone for a very boutique look, with big, grand mirrors and beautiful chairs.”
“We both have been made to feel so welcome here; we’ve had so much support from our Facebook fans and local businesses and can’t wait to meet more people when we open.”
The salon is now taking bookings for its opening on July 2, for more information call 01237 473326.