New ‘London style’ hairdressers hits town
Head massages and a goodie bag are all part of this new boutique salon’s offerings.
A NEW hairdressing salon will bring a twist of London glamour to Bideford when it opens today (Mon).
Clients at Steven & Laurent Hairdressers will be treated to a glass of wine or beer, a 3-minute Indian head massage and even a sweetie goody-bag alongside their hair treatment.
The salon is the brainchild of Steven Bishop and Laurent Merveilleux, who bring with them years of experience including magazine front cover shoots and advertising campaigns.
Steven went from cutting hair in his Mum’s kitchen, to being involved in fashion shows and glamourous magazine shoots, including two front covers for dv8 and working on London Fashion Week.
You may also want to watch:
Moving to the UK from France nine years ago, Laurent has worked all over the world and has coloured hair for advertising campaigns and West End theatre stars.
“We wanted to bring something new to the area, and fit in around the salons that are already here,” said Steven.
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 3 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 4 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 5 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 6 North Devon grandad takes on 700 mile cycling challenge
- 7 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 8 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 9 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 10 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon
“We’ve gone for a very boutique look, with big, grand mirrors and beautiful chairs.”
“We both have been made to feel so welcome here; we’ve had so much support from our Facebook fans and local businesses and can’t wait to meet more people when we open.”
The salon is now taking bookings for its opening on July 2, for more information call 01237 473326.