New landlord lined up for Barnstaple pub
- Credit: Archant
Owners of the Wrey Arms say Sticklepath pub would reopen ‘within weeks’.
A pub in Barnstaple could be about to reopen.
The Wrey Arms in Bickington Road, Sticklepath, has been closed since the turn of the year but a spokesman for Enterprise said it was looking reopen it ‘within a few weeks’.
They said: “We aim to reopen it in a few weeks with a new publican in place.
“We’re carrying out some minor work to the property, and look forward to welcoming regular and new customers once it’s completed.”
You may also want to watch:
The Barnstaple pub has been blighted by closures in recent years.
- 1 Heavy traffic in Barnstaple after crash involving car and pedestrian
- 2 UPDATE: Two people airlifted to hospital after A361 Link Road crash
- 3 Torrington school switches to remote learning after Covid cases
- 4 Rescue dog finally finds forever home after more than 200 days
- 5 Farmer who caused lamb ‘unnecessary suffering’ given two year ban
- 6 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 7 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 8 A39 Atlantic Highway near new school 'safe' after no collisions in two years
- 9 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 10 Covid case rise in Devon's young people prompts warning