New landlord lined up for Barnstaple pub
- Credit: Archant
Owners of the Wrey Arms say Sticklepath pub would reopen ‘within weeks’.
A pub in Barnstaple could be about to reopen.
The Wrey Arms in Bickington Road, Sticklepath, has been closed since the turn of the year but a spokesman for Enterprise said it was looking reopen it ‘within a few weeks’.
They said: “We aim to reopen it in a few weeks with a new publican in place.
“We’re carrying out some minor work to the property, and look forward to welcoming regular and new customers once it’s completed.”
You may also want to watch:
The Barnstaple pub has been blighted by closures in recent years.
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer